Maxwell Bulletin: Demo webinars, portal update, wellness newsletter
Welcome to this week's bulletin! As a reminder, this email is a quick way for us to let our broker partners know about significant product or sales updates. Please see the fresh, updated version of brokers.maxwellhealth.com for anything around training, bringing on new groups, details on our Health Advocate service, marketing/sales materials, and more.
- Bi-weekly demo webinars led by our Product Specialist, Abbie Pullman. Our first one is this Friday at 11am EST. These are perfect for any members of your team who haven't yet attended portal training, or simply want a refresher on the system. Please register to attend here. These webinars will be held every other week, unless we get enough demand to warrant a weekly session.
- A new version of the portal went up today. You can see details of this release, and previous ones, here.
- We've officially begun assigning awesome Account Managers to your accounts! What is your AM responsible for? Find out here.
- Currently, Daria and Alex are our resident AMs, but if you know anyone in the Boston area who might be interested in this role, let us know - we're hiring!
- We're 2 editions in on our new weekly "MaxWellness" newsletter - these are quick hits on the latest in wellness, mobile health, wearables and more. Read and share: week 1 and week 2.
- You can always access the customer presentation here (save it to your Favorites for easy access) and in PDF format here.
- This is the best video to show customers or prospects (5:16 long)
In case you missed it...
- Maxwell featured on BenefitsPro.com: "Maxwell takes 'grunt work' out of benefits"
- Join our LinkedIn group on the future of benefits technology & innovation
Feel free to reply to this email with any questions, ideas, or comments you have, whether it's related to this update or otherwise. As you know, we're happy to help in any way that we can.
If you have any teammates who should be on this mailing, but aren't, simply reply and let me know to add them.
Have a great rest of your week!