Maxwell Bulletin: New deck + screenshots, employer demos, broker site updates
Welcome to this week's bulletin! As a reminder, this email is a quick way for us to let our broker partners know about significant product or sales updates.
Will you be at the Benefits Selling Expo in Colorado next week? Make sure to stop by and see us if so! :) We'll be at Booth #124.
- Our customer presentation deck has had a big refresh, and includes some brand new screenshots of the portal! You can't miss these. Check them out on the broker site or here <-- save this link to your Favorites, and we'll keep the most updated version there!
- We'd love to help with demos for any prospects or clients who are interested in learning more about Maxwell. Please let your Account Manager know if you have an upcoming meeting for which you'd like a Maxwell team member to do a demo.
- Alternately, you are welcome to have a prospect or client attend our weekly employer demo webinar. That takes place today at 2pm EST/11am EST and next week on Thursday at 11am EST/8am PST. Register here.
- There's a new recording of our full demo (25 minutes long) which you can find here, split out into sections so you can watch the whole thing or navigate to section(s) most relevant to you.
- We've added some new pages to the broker site, including one on ConnectYourCare (HSA/HRA/FSA provider), payroll integration, and 401(k).
- You can now subscribe to receive our weekly MaxWellness newsletter. Spread the word!
- This is the best video to show customers or prospects (5:16 long)
- Weekly demo webinars for our broker partners led by Product Specialist, Abbie Pullman. The next one is tomorrow - Thursday, March 27, at 11am EST. These are perfect for any members of your team who haven't yet attended portal training, or simply want a refresher on the system. Please register to attend here.
Feel free to reply to this email with any questions, ideas, or comments you have, whether it's related to this update or otherwise. As you know, we're happy to help in any way that we can.
If you have any teammates who should be on this mailing, but aren't, simply reply and let me know to add them.
Have a great week!