Welcome to this week's Maxwell partner bulletin. As a reminder, all sales and marketing resources, details on the implementation process for new groups, and info on employer and partner demo webinars are on partners.maxwellhealth.com (password is Getmymaxwell!)
- We've refined the process for securing single-tenant EDI connections for your groups. Please read through this page for the latest.
- We've released a Features List for version 5 of the platform. You can access that list on this page, or by PDF here.
- Are there members of your team who weren't able to attend the original Sales & Marketing Training, or new members of the team who should attend? We're now holding bi-weekly sessions just for this purpose! Please send any team members here to register. As a reminder, this page details the agenda for the session, along who should attend.
- We've added a few new slides to the Customer Deck which help position your relationship with Maxwell to your clients/prospects. That is on the Sales and Marketing Resources page, or you can clickhere to download the PPT.
- The Fitness Tracking and Rewards (formerly titled "Wellness Program") one-pager is freshly updated with new mobile screenshots and descriptions. That's here, and under Sales and Marketing Resources on the partner site.
- Seeking your feedback on a concept for a potential product offering: we're calling it Maxwell Service, and it would be full back-end support for your partnership with Maxwell after the point of sale. Please read through that one-pager and take this quick survey to let us know what you think. We appreciate it!