There are two different types of Advisors in Maxwell Health and Tempo: Master Advisors and Standard Advisors. Learn the differences between the two below.
- Have the ability to add other Advisors (both Master and Standard)
- Have access to all employer groups your firm is beginning to implement in Tempo or has in Maxwell
- Can manage email templates at the Advisor level
- Can manage reports at the Advisor level
- Can only access employers that a Master Advisor has granted them access to in both Tempo and Maxwell
- Can only manage email templates at an employer level
- Can only manage reports at an employer level