There are two ways to make reports available to employers and their administrators in Maxwell Health. In this article, you'll learn how to:
- make a report available to all of your employers and their administrators, and
- make a report available only to specific employers and their administrators.
For more general information, read a high-level overview of advisor-level reporting functionality.
Make reports available to all employers
Make reports available to all employers by clicking Manage Reports > Assign Reports on the sidebar of your advisor portal. View a slideshow of the steps below.
There are two types of reports listed: System Reports and Custom Reports.
- System Reports: These are standard reports available to all advisors using Maxwell Health. Read a detailed description of all system reports available to you.
- Custom Reports: While we try our best to cover all business needs with our system reports, we know that you may need to get information out of the Maxwell system in a way that doesn’t fall neatly into one of our System Reports. That’s why we’ve created custom reports, which are only available to you. Other advisors using Maxwell Health cannot see these reports. If you’d like to create a custom report, please contact your Account Manager.
- Any reports you don’t make available to your employers can still be run by you using the Generate Reports tool.
- Assigning reports requires you to be a Master Advisor in Maxwell Health. Standard Advisors do not have access to assign reports.
Make reports available to select employers
View a slideshow of the steps