The steps for setting up the integration vary slightly based on the deployment status of your company on Maxwell Health.
- Your Advisor will notify their Maxwell Health Account Manager that you'd like to add the Health Advocate integration.
- Your Maxwell Health Account Manager will ask your Advisor to fill out an integration specific checklist with information on whether Health Advocate is paid for by the employer or Advisor, and whether or not the employer is a new Health Advocate client.
- Once we've received the completed integration implementation checklist, we'll add this integration. This step will take Maxwell Health integration team four business days, from the time completed information is received.
- You'll be notified once step three is complete, and will be asked to set up notifications. This is important as the integration is defaulted to run automatically—you’ll want to make sure the appropriate Advisors and Administrators are notified as needed. Read instructions on setting up notifications for your Health Advocate integration.
- Your Advisor will indicate on the Employer Notification Form that you’ve requested a Health Advocate integration.
Your company's implementation checklist will include the Health Advocate integration. When you fill out the implementation checklist, your Advisor will also need to fill out information on this integration, which includes whether Health Advocate is paid for by the employer or Advisor, and whether or not the employer is a new Health Advocate client.
Once your Advisor has completed the implementation checklist, we'll begin the implementation process for your company on Maxwell.
We’ll notify you once we’ve completed the build process for your company, and your Advisor has reviewed and signed off on its accuracy.
- You'll be notified once step four is complete, and asked to set up notifications for this integration.
- Once you've notified us that step five is complete, we'll activate the integration.