Here at Maxwell, we consider it our mission to help you have a successful open enrollment season. We know that, especially over the next few months, every minute is precious and you don’t have time to waste. That’s why we’ve streamlined the renewals workflow, making it easy to take your existing employer clients into 2017!
Let’s jump right in.
Streamlined renewals workflow
There are four main steps to set up your renewal:
- Kick off your renewal by completing the basic information needed to set up your renewal in Tempo via the new web-based Pre-Renewal Form.
- Maxwell preps the employer portal for renewal in Tempo. This takes up to 2 business days.
- Leverage Tempo to set up the renewal at your own pace.
- Maxwell wraps up the renewal in Tempo. This takes up to 5 business days.
We encourage you to check out all the details, including tips for a successful renewal with Maxwell here.
Now, let’s talk through some details on the parts of the renewal that you’ll be completing.
Say hello to a convenient, web-based Pre-Renewal Form
- Similar to the Pre-Build Form, this form asks only those questions that are relevant, based on previous answers.
- Don’t know the final open enrollment dates yet? Not to worry! The only info that’s required is what you’d typically have available at this point.
- Saving the form online allows you to easily stop at any point and continue later by clicking Save and Continue at the top of the form.
- You’ll be armed with the Output Summary from Tempo as you fill out the form, so you won’t have to wonder about your employer client’s current setup.
- Easily identify your employer clients ready for renewal setup on your Tempo Dashboard.
- Safeguards prevent you from making any changes to current year products.
- Current product setup is automatically populated so you only need to enter info that’s changing.
- Waiting on a final set of composite rates or contributions? Not a problem! Get started in Tempo and plug in the last details later.
- When you’re done, double check your renewal setup using the Output Summary.
- Register for the webinar on Wednesday, October 5th at 2pm EST/11am PST
- Register for the webinar on Thursday, October 13th at 2pm EST/11am PST