Manage forms by employee
If you recently hired an employee, you probably spent some time making sure they’ve completed everything they need to get up and running. This usually includes making sure they’ve signed all their product enrollment and onboarding forms.
By the end of next week, for employers on the new forms system, you’ll be able to check in on any employee’s forms by going straight to their profile in the Admin view. Just click the “Forms” tab and you’ll see which forms are with the employee, which need your approval or signature, and which are completed and ready for download.
You can also approve or sign a form right from this view, as well as download all the employee’s completed forms in bulk into a single zip file. If you realize you forgot to send a form, click Send Forms straight from this view and the employee will have it in no time.
Employees will now be notified when they have forms to sign
Are you or your clients’ Administrators having to let employees know when they’re first sent a form for review and signature in Maxwell? We’ll take care of that from now on. Employees will be sent email notifications when they have pending forms to sign in the new forms system.
Notifications go to employees when:
- They’re automatically sent onboarding forms. This requires the “Auto-Sending” setting to be turned on.
- You send them any type of form manually using “Send Forms”, as long as you keep the option to send an email notification checked.
Please note that the email notification was designed by Maxwell, and cannot be customized by Advisors or Administrators. Here’s a preview so you know what to expect:
Note: Employers on the old forms system can set up email notifications to be sent to employees when they have forms to sign. Set this up by going to “Settings” > “Preferences” and selecting an email template under “Default Form Signing Email Template." Learn more >
New forms system update for existing employer clients
Do these new forms system updates have you wondering when all your employer clients will be transitioned over? We’re excited to let you know that all employers will be migrated to the new forms system by the end of Q2 2017. Your Account Manager will be in touch soon with more information about your book of business.
Other quick product updates
The employee experience now has new, more modern backgrounds guiding them through login and the first few screens.
- Updated the “Dependents” screen in the employee experience to make the “Add Dependent” button more pronounced and have employees confirm they’re done before moving on to shopping. We also added validation so employees can no longer delete dependents when they're covered on a current or future product.
Based on your feedback, the Tempo Dashboard will soon be streamlined to include only three statuses. Your workflow for implementations and renewals will not change, but you’ll notice your Dashboard is a bit cleaner and easy to manage. The three statuses are:
- With Advisor (previously “In Progress”). These are all the employer portals that are in your court because you’re setting up a new implementation or renewal. You’re able to edit portals in this status.
- With Maxwell (previously “Maxwell Review”). These are all the employer portals that are in Maxwell’s court to set up, review, or make updates. You can view the “Review Output Summary” tab, but cannot edit the portal in Tempo while it’s in this status.
Complete (subject to Advisor review) (previously “Completed & Locked” and “Advisor Review”). These are the employer portals that have been completed or are with you for final review. You can view the “Review Output Summary” tab, but cannot edit the portal in Tempo while it’s in this status.
New best practice webinars
- Want to dive deep into the world of Tempo? Register today for one of our weekly 60-minute Tempo training webinars, which takes place every Thursday at 4 pm EST.
- A new Administrator webinar “Best Practices for Managing Employee Info in Maxwell” answers the most common questions about entering, updating, and storing employee information. Register today for an upcoming session or send the registration link to your employer clients on Maxwell.
FYI, an Admin-facing version of this article is posted on the Admin Knowledge Base.
Got a question? We're here to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always reach us at email@example.com to share product feedback, ideas, or suggestions.